1998 1500 4x4 ECLB 6.5 TD Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SinisterChevy

Reaction score
Before front end upgrade
You must be registered for see images attach

Did the lmc exclusive grille, glad I ordered the bow tie after all. Halo headlights. Lmc screwed me on the marker lights and blinkers they don't fit the grille.

SinisterChevy

Reaction score
Have my rcx 6 inch lift and Mikey Thompson Classic III wheels ready got the run around with the tires I wanted so that had set me back almost a month. Originally wanted Mickey's MTZ 36x15.5x15 but turns out after the third place I ordered from actually told me they are on national back ord er and not sure when they will be available. So I went with some toyo open country m/t 35x13.5x15. Scheduled to be here Tuesday and planning on doing the lift on the weekend.

SinisterChevy

Reaction score
So after dealing with a quick lift pump malfunction, I have looked into heath diesel and now have another small list of upgrades to take care of: HD lift pump, mechanical waste gate (turbo master), and and Ecm upgrade. Going machanical since ethereal stock systems vaccum set up is faulty and has been a headache for awhile now.

On a good note I picked up my tires from the shop

SinisterChevy

Reaction score

Took about 40 hours to install, had a broken main leaf due to toasted shocks. Had a set of ss extended brake lines that ended up fitting so that's better then the instructions where is says to bend you hard lines and install new brackets, looks cleaner too. As for keeping the truck clean not a chance, just from my driveway and my buddies it looks like I've been hitting the mud lol.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillGen55