1997 Suburban build thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to help someone today put up christmas decorations. Took a few pictures of the truck since we finally have sun, after like 3 rainy dark days.

You must be registered for see images attach

Took the rear "LI RIGS" decal off (after the pics), since i didnt feel like having two anymore.

Got the roof done once I got home. Will need more coats tomorrow.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Went to help someone today put up christmas decorations. Took a few pictures of the truck since we finally have sun, after like 3 rainy dark days.

Took the rear "LI RIGS" decal off (after the pics), since i didnt feel like having two anymore.

Got the roof done once I got home. Will need more coats tomorrow.

Truck looks great! I wasn't sure about the bedliner but it looks good. Have you ever thought about plastidipping in between the blades on those saw blade rims? It looks really good and I think it would compliment your truck really well

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great! I wasn't sure about the bedliner but it looks good. Have you ever thought about plastidipping in between the blades on those saw blade rims? It looks really good and I think it would compliment your truck really well

Sent while pulling out a Ford

I'm getting these once I get my lift on, to go with my 35s. I have no money though, need to start working again,

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when do you plan to put your lift on?

Once I have money to have it installed. I had the money, but had to repair a bunch of stuff and I am getting a job soon, but will still take awhile to get there, unfortunately. Being unemployed sucks, when my only source of income are once in awhile odd jobs.

Anyone want to bring tools and all down here and help me put the lift on myself??? I wish I knew how to do it.

JDSmittyman

Reaction score
What size tires are the BFG's? They look beefy without any lift. Good looking Suburban btw.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a new Clarion head unit for my truck for Christmas, plus new headlights. The head unit is awesome!

And the truck broke down the same day....just my luck. Either a fuel pump or distributor, because it was boggin down real bad and stalled on my way to my friend's house. It's at the shop now, hopefully I will hear from them what it is tomorrow.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks, did you find out what caused it to break down?

Yeah, it was a distributor. Up and running again :)

Got my new headlights on a few days ago. They need to be adjusted and the led's wired up.