1997 k1500 Alpine cdm-7874 porche 911. I also bought a bluetooth receiver that plugs into the m-bus port works flawlessly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Has any one else
You must be registered for see images attach
installed one of these in there obs i scored it at a junk yard 25$ with harness.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
That title really sounded like a scammer, lol.

Where did the Porsche 911 come from? Is that what you got the receiver out of?

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
That's an old boy right there. Can't remember the last time I saw an Alpine with gold letters.
I had to get a new face plate of ebay fpr 5$ brand new with the carry case that one would cut out hitting a bump it was loose on the head unit got the new one it snaps in working good ever sense.. Thats the old 1 I'll get a new pic later today. And i bought an after market m-bus bluetooth adapter. So altogether i spent 30$ for a new 24yr old head unit. When did they stop the gold letters and how rare or uncommon are they. ??? Thanks

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Oh I don't remember. I used to associate the gold lettering with their higher end, older units. First Alpine I bought was a CDA-9831, was too broke to afford the 9835 that my buddy got. Thought the biolite display the '35 had was so cool. Those did not have gold lettering though, but were at the high end of what Alpine was offering at the time.