1996 swb with 5.3 and t56 swap. For sale (tx)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is something me and the wife hate to do.... Really hate it. However the older I get the more I feel the need to do more family adventures and make memories as a family. So the truck isn't anything more than a toy at this point and is being sold to fund a camping rig and gear.

I am only willing to sell to a good home. I don't want to see it on Craig's a few months later, on to the truck.

Started out as a 5.0/4l60 that had been kept in great condition and only serviced with gm parts and when I took ownership. It is the silverado trim with power everything for what '96 had to offer. The interior is in pretty good shape and also has a brand new small audio system that still hasn't been hooked up.

To get in more detail on the swap please see my thread in the lsx section as it's a lot to type here and I don't want to bore you guys. Please ask any and all questions, this is an honest truck built right by an honest person that is trying to move on to new things.

I am asking $8,000 or BEST offer, I am slightly flexible on price. Pm offers only.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old77

Administrator