1996 2WD body on 1993 4WD frame?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna chime in here...i think everyone forgets the fact he already has a summer toy in the form of his screenname namesake...his Orange '94....So i agree with the idea of the '96 body/drivetrain swap onto the '93 4wd chassis. As long as hes got both trucks side by side it should be somewhat easy to determine what needs to go where.
Everyone? First response of mine, SAS the 2WD and ditch the rusty pile. :biggrin:

Richard

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Everyone? First response of mine, SAS the 2WD and ditch the rusty pile. :biggrin:

Richard

My bad...everyone but you lol...Hmmm wait a sec...with some more thought...he could sas it using a chevy front axle...he can use an earlier right side drop t case if not a divorced case which would let him keep his current 2wd transmission....

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
My bad...everyone but you lol...Hmmm wait a sec...with some more thought...he could sas it using a chevy front axle...he can use an earlier right side drop t case if not a divorced case which would let him keep his current 2wd transmission....

Been playing around with idea of a SAS for awhile, havent come across a divorced T-Case.

The more i think of it, the more im probs just gonna pull the rear diff, wheels and engine and scrap the truck.