1995 Dash Broken, Small Cracks outer sides of cluster area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bodageta1995

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone else repaired their broken dash? Its dark, maybe I'll put up some photos tomorrow. I have a 95 extended cab K1500 Silverado. I have small cracks. One to the left and one to the right of the cluster area where the reinforcement ends. I also have broken reinforcements where the bezel clips in and the clips are broken. In addition I have cracks where the screws mount in the middle region of the overall dash which is probably where it all started.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
parts 1 and 2 shows a youtube video of someone with similar problems and their method of repair. Has anyone else repaired the broken dash reinforcements, clip areas and small cracks? I think if I pull everything back in line and repair the reinforcements the cracks will be almost unnoticeable. Are there any or fixes/service bulletin countermeasures/improvements that GM or others have put out or developed? Just wondering. i did some searches here on the gmt400 forum and i don't see anything about this but if I have it and the youtube guy has it I assume it's somewhat common? I know the cracks in the middle at the fastener locations must be common as repair kits are sold for those areas.

Bodageta1995

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's part 2 for convenience. Again, this is not my video but I have the exact same cracks and similar breakage. Again, just wondering what others have done to repair as I can only find how this one person handled the problem although his methods look pretty good.

Part 3

Last edited: