1994 GMC C1500 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Al I ran drop hangers and shackles and pulled a leaf, with no notch. Makes your back hurt thinking about it huh

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
No 'C'-notch when you do this? How much drop does this get? No lowered front hanger?
May have to check the pinion angle with this method.
I would think that he would also need shock extenders, just to get the shocks back to a better angle.

sorry, you get about 2" of drop pulling a leaf, so that with shackles you'll get about 4" of drop. No frame notch needed. And i always ran factory shocks with no problems...

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bro I will definitely look into it! Is that black RCSB in your signature yours? What type of lowering kit is that one?

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks boss man but I'm looking to go the sporty way with a street truck. Although much respect to the lifted trucks. I enjoy mudding and putting real use to trucks but where I'm located there's not much of that. I will be taking it fishing and hunting...lite tho. :)