1989 Chevy K1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New to the site you guys are sweet as hell I wish I would have found this site earlier. But anyways I need a few opinions, my next purchase will be probably a new grille and bumpers. What do you guys think would look good color matched or completely chrome grille. and also clear or smoked lights?

You must be registered for see images attach

I also will be needing some news gears and after 3 years of having the truck I finally looked into what gear ratio my truck was and they are 3.42. My local 4wd and performance center told me to put 4.56 any better suggestions or is that the best bet I got right meow?

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks good, i would swap the grill out for 94+ chevy grill,since its two toned,i would do chrome. as for gears. 4.56's at least.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking all chrome just wanted to hear your guys opinion and as for the headlights I really like the dual lights I was going to maybe go for LED parking lights anybody have any luck with them? Yeah they said maybe 4.12, I think but that was for more torque i believe he said.

I am from Germantown, IL 40 minutes east of St. Louis in Southern Illinois. You guys?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I'm liking it! Looks way better after the paint job. I don't think I'd colormatch on yours, but I would probably darken the corners. If you wanted to colormatch, I would say black out your rims/bumper/grill guard.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Truck looks just like mine or where I'm going with it. LOVE IT

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol I never realized you had the same colors all you need is a 6" susp. lift with 35's and the towing mirrors and pretty much like mine haha.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My power steering pump failed a few weeks ago and I finally had time and took it apart and found what probably help contribute to the failure.
You must be registered for see images attach

rear side brace was snapped in half. Going to junkyard tomorrow will find a new brace and will have a new power steering pump Monday.