17 inch Boyd Coddington Timeless 2's staggered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Up for sale is a set of staggered 17 inch Boyd Coddington Timeless 2's specs as follows: SOLD

Fronts 17x8.5 245/45ZR17 BFG G Force tires 4.80 in. BS
Rears 17x10 255/45ZR17 BFG G Force tires 6 in. BS

Please note these wheels will need to be redone or you could repaint them and roll with them! My plans were to get them reverse plated (meaning removing all of the chrome) and powder coat them to match my paint scheme. the PO used a spray can to paint them to cover the imperfections. The chrome is flaking off!! Front tires have plenty of life but the rears will need replaced soon, you could tell it was on a non posi truck since one tire is basically bald. Included are the lugs and special key to install them.

Asking $400 obo, available for pick up just south of Baltimore or can be shipped at your expense. On to the pics!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
give me a price to ship to 78574

Do you know of any local freight companies near you? I'm thinking this would be the cheapest route, shippers like ABF, Roadway etc.