130 mph Police Tahoe cluster and DRL on/off switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
My 110 says `98 c/k on the back. Font is different and some of the lights too. Has an actual engine light instead of "service engine soon" and stick man airbag light. Also no blue tint on the back of the face, so the lighting comes off different. Waiting on my LEDs to come in. I got 20 of them with 6 SMDs for 9 bucks

vasquezi

Reaction score
so if the gauge says 155XXX miles how would I get that reset? and any one who knows a little bout trucks would they be able to get it going or would I have to take it to a actual shop?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey Dylan, are you sure these fit '95s?

I know it would technically "fit", but what about wiring, since the tach goes to 6k (instead of 5k, like the 95 tach does). Just seems like maybe there would be something involved in getting the RPM's to read right, but maybe not. Maybe the motor uses the same signal, and just has a larger range.

I'm just curious, not going to buy it. :lol:

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
so if the gauge says 155XXX miles how would I get that reset? and any one who knows a little bout trucks would they be able to get it going or would I have to take it to a actual shop?
The odometer can be swapped from your old cluster. It just takes a few torx screws. You would have to ask VorTecxas, as far as I know you just need the jumper wire on the back (shown in the link I posted earlier) to get it to work.

I know it would technically "fit", but what about wiring, since the tach goes to 6k (instead of 5k, like the 95 tach does). Just seems like maybe there would be something involved in getting the RPM's to read right, but maybe not. Maybe the motor uses the same signal, and just has a larger range.

No... the 120 fits, so I would assume the 130 would as well.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score

I put a 6K cluster from a '98 Suburban in my buddies '95, still reads correctly.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score

Just need to solder (yes, solder, no other way will work properly) the jumper wire on the back. Of course I had to test mine to see if it worked, got her to 125 before worrying about my bald tires exploding...