110 MPH cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I checked on one a few years ago it was at least $250

You mean like a completely digital gauge that gave you a read out of your current speed, rpms, fuel level etc, rather than a needle pointing to a number?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dakota Digital makes some nice ones that bolt right up, expensive though $500+

88-91

You must be registered for see images attach

92-94

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

88-91

92-94

oh wow, I would not be able to find something that perfect if i tried. that looks absolutely amazing. maybe it will be my next upgrade. thank you so much!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
You mean like a completely digital gauge that gave you a read out of your current speed, rpms, fuel level etc, rather than a needle pointing to a number?

oh wow, I would not be able to find something that perfect if i tried. that looks absolutely amazing. maybe it will be my next upgrade. thank you so much!

Those were the one's I was talking about, personally I would build a new custom dash with auto meter gauges before doing that

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those were the one's I was talking about, personally I would build a new custom dash with auto meter gauges before doing that

Agreed. I liked the Dakota Digital dashes back around the mid '90s, but I could care less for them now. They're just way too dated. A nice, clean analog dash looks way better.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So what do you guys suggest I do then? I'm not to fond of the factory dashes made by GM and would like to do an upgrade of some type.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
custom build a dash with a set of these :imo:

http://autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.aspx?gid=3646&sid=64

You must be registered for see images

I would consider it, but I'm not much of a fabricator of any kind. Thats why i was leaning towards using the Dakota Digital gauges, as it can basically bolt right up/wire right up making it slightly easier on my part.

Edit: Just looked into those gauges slightly more, and they wont work for me. I live in Canada so I would need a KPH rather than a MPH speedometer. Again, the Dakota Digital gauges can switch between the two.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I just can't see spending 500+ just because you don't like your gauges :shrug: but its your money and your truck

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just can't see spending 500+ just because you don't like your gauges :shrug: but its your money and your truck

I can't say anything there. I was working on designs for a custom dash for my '91. Just the gauges (Auto Meter Phantoms) and miscellaneous indicators and what-not was going to run me over a grand. :uhoh2: