110 mph cluster at the JY, anyone want it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
is the front bumper cover good on it? can you get a price shipped on it. (just the cover)

pmed you back

I want it but can't justify it haha can you turn those odometers back? anyone know?

If you open up the cluster, the odometer is bolted in with torx screws. I can get the size torx tomorrow if you want. I just swapped mine odometer over when I put in my 120mph cluster.

If you are serious about the cluster, let me know and I'll pick it up tomorrow. I'll even throw in a set of white escalade/denali needles if you want them.:)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
pmed you back

If you open up the cluster, the odometer is bolted in with torx screws. I can get the size torx tomorrow if you want. I just swapped mine odometer over when I put in my 120mph cluster.

If you are serious about the cluster, let me know and I'll pick it up tomorrow. I'll even throw in a set of white escalade/denali needles if you want them.:)

i do want it but i don't have the money to spend on it right now sorry man

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Found this today. It's a 110mph cluster. Anybody want it? I'll go pull it at the junkyard if you want it. :)

Price will be $80 shipped. They will charge me about $35 for it.

You must be registered for see images attach

It came out of an ugly suburban with a starcraft converison that looked like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

I'll check my funds but I'm definitely interested

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
sorry I missed this. I checked back there a few days after I posted this and they had already crushed it. I don't know why. There are other chevy trucks that have been there for months.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
sorry I missed this. I checked back there a few days after I posted this and they had already crushed it. I don't know why. There are other chevy trucks that have been there for months.

My local yard does the same thing. It seems they crush the ones with the most to offer for some reason. Maybe they pulled the cluster and stored it? My local yard keeps a shelf full of clusters, but doesn't pull all of them :Frustrated:

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shame on u Dylan... U shoulda picked it up and stored it for stock... Sum1 woulda bought it... I have a 110, 2 120 and a 130 cluster myself... But I promised them 2 Truckin... But the 130 is all mine..! I want a Canadian police cluster they go up to 220 or 240 IIRC, its in KPH but Ill still look kool...

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I know man, but I didn't have the extra cash in my pocket at the time. I would have grabbed it the next time I was there, but they crushed it earlier than I thought they would.

Last edited:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Why $80 shipped? Is shipping that much? I was thinking more in the $60 price range....I know it's not available anymore, but just was wondering where you got that price.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memorex