10 and 14 sf bolt rears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
was checking on this for a freind, he said that the yokes on a 14 bolt sf rear and the 10 bolt was interchangable, is that true, that would mean the pinion is the same spline and size would'nt it?

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
after thinking about what he might have been told i think they might have been refering to the drive shaft yoke. that makes more since.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
all right ya'll, here it is, he just took the yoke from his 10 bolt and used it on his 14 bolt sf. i would not have beleived it if i was not their. He even used the pinion nut off the 10 bolt. the only thing he gained out of it though is he does not have to use a ******* joint or trick joint as i have heard some call it.

Reaction score
yea a s/f 14 bolt is basically a heavy duty 10 bolt. theyre bolt in interchangeable , i had one in my rcsb for a day till i tore down the 10 bolt and discovered my 373 10 bolt was a 342, the 14 was a 373
so i swapped em back out. sucked cuz the 14 s/f had much better rear brakes.