1 inch body lift is there one made?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
summit has the 2 inch ones as well I think only in the performance accessories brand though.

Loss4wrds

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told the SummitRacing branded body lifts are made by Performance Accessories and the part numbers online are similar. So if I was in the market for a 3" I would save $100 and get the Summit kit over the PA kit.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally got my truck back on the road with the new 2inch body installed...along with gap guards and the rear bumper raising kit...it looks great and super clean....

This afternoon I got my nerf bars back on after modifying the brackets and raising the steps up 2 inches..I personally dont like the look of a GM truck with a body because of the low hanging frame...but with enough time spent in the right places ...it is hard to tell with out close inspection that it has a body lift..

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very very nice, looks :boobs:

What did you have to do to the step bar brackets? I have the same style steps an want a 2" bl too....

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
drill holes in them to move the bars up further on the brackets.

then cut the bottom off if you don't want it hanging down.