1 inch body lift is there one made?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys....yea to move them up is pretty simple..I didnt have quite enough room to move them the full 2 inches..I had about 1 3/4 inches...drilled a new hole and cut the bottoms off..for added looks I welded the old holes up and ground them down. Alil sprayed on bed liner to keep away rust and they turned out great.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to add....I duno what u guys have encountered...but my body lift kit was less than complete...first off I noticed no fuel filler extension....I picked up some braided hose from napa and the problem was fixed.

Upon installing it I also found that the fuel return extension was missing as well as the steering extension was the wrong one...while I waited for another steering extension... I went ahead and turned down some tubing on the lathe at work..it ended up fitting perfect for the fuel return..

Ovderall these little mishaps made it take alil longer to complete than previously thought.

TomCoppola

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

After new tires

Also pictures of 1.5" BL on my 92 (rear bumper not raised)

Hey man, i have almost the same truck as you. Planning on doing a 2in body lift

I just want to know what size tires your running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk