03 Tahoe console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a console I don't need anymore if anyone is interested. This was going to go in my 98 until I got the 60/40 front seat. It fit really well in between the factory buckets an looked really good. The tan was a little lighter color than my factory interior though. Had I kept the buckets this would be in my truck now but I needed the extra seating more.

These go for pretty big money on Ebay, but I'm listing it here first an I'd like $125 + shipping. It is complete an in really nice shape.

You must be registered for see images attach

There is a cup holder that's goes in the back there, I do have it an it's not broken or anything I just didn't put it back in yet after cleaning the console up.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wish I would a seen this before I bought mine

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I would a seen this before I bought mine

Sorry :( I've been meaning to post it for a while, I did some garage cleaning today an I'm tired of moving it around...

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
If I still had my 97 I'd be all over it. Unfortunately it's too long for my 99. GLWS

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I still had my 97 I'd be all over it. Unfortunately it's too long for my 99. GLWS

What do you mean to long? Without the part that goes up to the dash it took the place of the factory console really well. I was planning on using just the main part up to the cup holder in my truck. I didn't want to deal with trying to tie it into the dash. It comes apart right after the cup holder insert an then I was going to use a piece from the rest to cover the hole that was left in the front.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What do you mean to long? Without the part that goes up to the dash it took the place of the factory console really well. I was planning on using just the main part up to the cup holder in my truck. I didn't want to deal with trying to tie it into the dash. It comes apart right after the cup holder insert an then I was going to use a piece from the rest to cover the hole that was left in the front.

That is EXACTLY what I did lol