Yeehaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSOkie

Reaction score
Plans right now are just get it caught up on maintenance and do a c notch on it. Def needs a front end rebuild, and plan to do a drain/fill on the trans. Theres a few interior parts broken like the glove box and ash tray so Ill get that fixed.

Attachments

• IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3640.jpeg
    IMG_3640.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 9

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Nice! Welcome!

Im surprised it doesnt have a notch already, you have to be tapping the frame on bumps.

There have been a couple threads about people trying to half-a$$ a notch and end up folding the frame, please do it right and take the bed off, remove the leafs and support everything with excessive jack stands before any cutting

OBSOkie

Reaction score
Nice! Welcome!

Im surprised it doesnt have a notch already, you have to be tapping the frame on bumps.

There have been a couple threads about people trying to half-a$$ a notch and end up folding the frame, please do it right and take the bed off, remove the leafs and support everything with excessive jack stands before any cutting

Yeah I don’t know why I didn’t check but I was just excited to find one rust free with a good title.

And yeah I def plan on doing it right. Plan on keeping it awhile so hopefully it don’t fold up lol.