Can anyone help me identify this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how people get bent out of shape about a plate being shown on the computer screen when thousands of people can see the plate every day while the vehicle is out on public roadways.
Or their VIN numbers, which are also right there on dashboard. Been a few newbie’s on this site I’ve PM’d asking if they want their build sheets. Some completely wig out about it. Lol

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I love how people get bent out of shape about a plate being shown on the computer screen when thousands of people can see the plate every day while the vehicle is out on public roadways.

If it's just a plate on a vehicle on the road, it's not attached to anyone specifically by an observer. You're just a person driving a vehicle. Online, I'm sure it becomes part of all the data that's collected about us, possibly by hackers. I've also read that some govts actually have a publically accesible data-base with plates.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's just a plate on a vehicle on the road, it's not attached to anyone specifically by an observer. You're just a person driving a vehicle. Online, I'm sure it becomes part of all the data that's collected about us, possibly by hackers. I've also read that some govts actually have a publically accesible data-base with plates.
Say it ain't so!!!!

F4U-1A

Summer soon.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
O, O, Spaghetti , Now I am really dating my age. All Good
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975