WTB 6.2L diesel crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck decided to turn its crankshaft into the not-so-wanted two piece model. So I need another one, must be in one piece.

I'd prefer it to be perfect. NIB or near new. I can get a reman unit with new bearings for $277 shipped, but it will be turned down on rods and mains 0.020". To get new bearings would be $62 shipped, so if I could get a good used (doesn't have to be turned but needs polishing) crank for about $125-$150 shipped, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Re-read about reman unit. Actually doesn't say how much undersize, just says "remanufactured to an OE undersize"

Last edited:

mug23

Reaction score
I have a good 6.2 diesel crank. It's a bit heavy if you don't mind paying shipping. I'm located in Mass. PM me with your contact number and i can snap some pictures for you?

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't figure out why the board isn't emailing me with updates. I have since bought a new crank and am working on installing. Sorry I didn't get back with you, thanks for the offer.