WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i woke up this morning and there was a black bear on my porch!

So of course i hooked it up and performed the security relearn, man there is a major difference! Even w/o the crank(CASE) relearn done i can tell a big difference... the overall stock lag of my truck is completely gone and from cruising around 40mph to WOT it will get up and go and not gradually build up like before, i had 90% TM removed the difference is night an day IMO...I highly recomend Blackbear to anyone

97sierra5.0

Reaction score
Awesome! Sounds like that black bear bites. If I recall, it will get better with time as it learns what it's working with. I have heard nothing but good about Black Bear.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah man true the more miles she starts learning,the better .. you planning on getting one?

97sierra5.0

Reaction score
I have a Wheatley tune. I was considering going with BB, but decided on this one. Im definately not disappointed.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good to hear.. yeah i didnt know to go with wheatley, nelson , blackbear or whoever else

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had Nelson before...constant detonation problems. Never did get it straightened out.

I'm really glad to hear the BB is working good on your truck though. In March there is a group tuning session here in GA and I was planning on attending.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
attend man its worth it! mine has about 150 miles on it now and just changed trans fluid/filter... she'll get up an roll on now!

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
i have had a bb tune for almost 2 years, 100% of tm removed, and i have some trans mods, i roast them off the line, and roast them again on the 1-2 shift. thing runs amazing. my buddy tells people how fast my truck is, and its not even that quick lol