WINDSHIELD washer fliud leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95SAS

Reaction score
So the other day I noticed a ww fluid puddle right at the back of my driver side f tire. Got in the truck hit the lever and it came out np. A second later nothing and could hear the pump laboring when reservoir is empty so I figured empty. Got home and found I had a half tank still!! Hit it again and fluid came out strong then nothing, now its coming out half pressure. I open the hood and I follow the line to the firewall,no leaks. I have my wife hit the lever and it comes out full then stops while pump is still pumping. I then notice just below where the hose goes into the firewall theres this box and the fluid is coming out of it along the firewall. the picture shows numbers that I cant find anything on. can someone tell me what this box is and what it does.You can notice fluid on right side of box along the firewall seam
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably one of the lines clogged. Pull em all off and blow em out.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This ^ mine did same thing blew lines out took tank off cleaned it out works again