Window sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Back in the day manual trans was standard, and you paid extra for an automatic. Now, in some circumstances it's the other way around.

Work trucks today, are in some ways better equipped than the top of the line gmt400. Move up to a Custom trim, which I've seen in the upper 30k range, and you've got a ton of nice features, and that's for a gas 2500 with the new 6.6.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back in the day manual trans was standard, and you paid extra for an automatic. Now, in some circumstances it's the other way around.

Work trucks today, are in some ways better equipped than the top of the line gmt400. Move up to a Custom trim, which I've seen in the upper 30k range, and you've got a ton of nice features, and that's for a gas 2500 with the new 6.6.
I have a 2018 Honda civic hatchback sport six speed manual. Not a fancy or special car by any means. It took me six dealerships to find one with stick shift. They all looked at me like a crazy man. Even the place I got it from asked if I was sure if I wanted a manual transmission. Lol

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In my opinion a comparable suburban is like 50k, the 2021 I think 60k. I looked for a plain Jane 9 seater suburban and that was a ls base model. Dealers here dont even sell them... pissed me off they would try to sell a lt instead or ask why do you want a 9seat model everybody buying the 7 seater.... I was like cause I want all the damn seats that comes with 50k.... anyways gm may has discontinued the 9 seater for 2021... on the chevy sight, lowest model a lt and a 8 seater...