Will these rims work??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm hoping that they don't know what they're talking about lol thats a damn good price for such nice looking wheels!

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA the guy just called me back with a whole sob story about how everyone that has called him doesn't have a dodge and tried like hell to sell those to me!! I think he's half in the bottle :lol::lol::lol::lol:

he started saying to me..."man those things are worth like 200 a piece, just buy em and put a couple hundred in your pocket, ya know??" hahahaha

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I can't say if they'll fit or not, but I did notice they are diff. for front and back which means no rotating, except side to side.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Now they will no stay under your fenders. They are also 2 different widths 2 are 8" wide and 2 are 10" wide:nono: Sorry man.

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeaa thats true about the rotating, didn't really think of that! damn I wish these would work, they look so clean! lol oh well on to the next craigslist hunt!