why????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
but wonder why they say it wont fit an extended cab

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Who ever wrote the post is an idiot. What diff would it make if the truck had a back seat or not???
On another note, wouldnt the LED lights take a little while to get bright? Or am I thinking HID? IDK!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who ever wrote the post is an idiot. What diff would it make if the truck had a back seat or not???
On another note, wouldnt the LED lights take a little while to get bright? Or am I thinking HID? IDK!

thats what i thought,, but he is not the only one that is selling third brakes lights and specify that they will not work on an extended cab,,,,

i figured that id ask because when i got my hitch i found out the hard way that they need to come off of the same type of truck you want to put it on...(rcsb,rclb,ecsb,or eclb).. i got one for a rcsb when my truck is the ecsb and i had to drill some holes to make it work,,,

yea your thinking of HID's,,

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I remember Dev saying that there is a very slight difference in the curvature between the RC, EC, and CC so they all fit slightly different.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
There is slight differences not much...but when you want something that fits good and stays water tight its a big enough diff...ec is prob the most rounded of the 3

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2