Whos from NC??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Moving from Ohio to Charlotte in January

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we went to the Uwharries over the weekend. It was awesome! My friend didnt bring his go pro so no trail vids and it was raining half the time so my phone stayed on my otter box vault thing under my seat but I still got some decent pics. We had someone who had been before to go with us so we didnt get lost. We probably only explored about 20% of the trails in the full day we spent there. There were several Jeeps and other fourwheelers there too but not too crowded. The terrains varied, we went through some rocky areas and had to crawl, some slick mud that you had to hit with some speed and of course a few mud holes. Heres some pics. I have videos of the mud holes but havent uploaded them yet.
First little mud pit to give us a taste
You must be registered for see images attach

A nice view of the Uwharrie mountains. And down there is a very harsh path, we didnt go there haha

The big mud hole. I got stuck with my bald slicks but the others had few problems but in the end we all ended up having to be pulled out

Mine got muddy..

And this is just so you cant say theres no lifted trucks here haha

cat-chevymech

Reaction score
Nice looks like you had fun i love it out there

81 w250 clubcab 318mag 300hp d60F&R 4.11 35s
94chevy silverado 350 4l60 325hp 3.73 32s

sent by telegraph from my w250

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it was awesome, well definitely be making more trips this year before it closes in Dec.

cat-chevymech

Reaction score
Yeah it was awesome, well definitely be making more trips this year before it closes in Dec.
You can also get a year long trail pass for $30 it helps save alot this is the first time in 5 years i have not bought one

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
Wow, judging by those pics I had Uwharie all wrong. Those trails seem super easy. I take my 4 wheeler out to Busco Beach, that place has some serious ATV trails. Many places you could get the toughest, biggest, and most modified ATV stuck with ease.

You guys should come out there sometime!

cat-chevymech

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
heres a poser pic of my dodge from a couple weeks ago. I have a bunch of pics on facebook though