Wheel Spacers/ Adapters... Think theyre safe? This guy thinks so.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen them run before with no trouble but there is always a slight risk.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use a set on the front of mine when i'm running the skinnies for the track. I coulden't get a set of 15x4 wheels in our bolt pattern, so i got them in 5x4.75 and run an adapter. No problems with mine, but the very rarely see the street only the corners at the end of the track.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I used a set of two and a half inch wheel spacers on my 99 s10 to fit some corvette wheels on there...i drove on them for about 10k miles..never had a problem...

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I don't know, as much as i'd love to have an easy way to use NBS wheels, I'm not willing to risk my family's life for some wheels. I'll just start gathering parts for a 14 bolt and C2500LD front rotor 6 lug conversion and do it the safe, right way!!

Reaction score
thats understandable...i wouldnt want to endanger my family either...like i said, i used them on a 2wd s10...i would be 'iffy' trusting them on a full size load too