waterneck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know which water neck I could use here? The old one from my TBI engine was too high and hitting the TB and this one is exiting where the alternator is sitting. Which one could I use? :hmm:

You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check the mr.gasket ones at the parts stores by all the chrome stuff.. they have one that swivels to where you want it then ypu tighten it down...it's an o-ring seal on it.....

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The height might be a problem also, there's only a little over 2" between the manifold and the TB.

i've been looking at the mr.gasket water neck. It should be a 15° but what exactly should be 15° because the one I have now is advertised as 90° and it looks almost he same...

it is this one

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is indeed a pro-flo but I couldn't find anything in the documentation.

I will have a look at the one in the link.

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems that the one I have is the one recommended by Edelbrock. It clears the TB just fine but the outlet point directly towards the alternator bracket. I need to have one that is the same height but that swivels.

Another one mentioned in the installation instruction is Trans-Dapt P/N: 9929 but it looks the same as the one I have and doesn't swivel either.

Ckeene

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
CSI makes a nice billet aluminum one that swivels but it might be to tall.

JurgenS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look nice, not sure if they will fit though and I can't find anywhere how tall they are.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^could.....I don't know, call them......lol.... the Internet isn't always the only answer... can also email them but calling and talking to thier tech department might be faster....

It's sad.....in the world full of technology we forget about actually talking to someone person to person......in say that in general not directed at you....I just see it so often an Internet search fails to produce answers and some act as though the world ended and forgets that humans actually puts ALL that info on the web...and in turn forgets to ask an actual human....