WATER PUMP time for me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Okay so everythings installed, didn't do the thermostat since it was done 2 years ago.
Filled rad and just pulled the truck into the garage, gonna wait till tomorrow to run it up to temp.

Thanks for your help and info guys!

ram1220

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys how do you check the fan clutch to see if it's bad or going bad? I am wondering about the one in my 90 GMC w/350. With engine off I can turn the fan fairly easily. Is that the way to test?

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
Engine cold the fan should be stiff to turn (moves but does not free spin). If you just turned off the engine the fan may be very easy to turn.

SlimRockett

Reaction score
Another way to check fan clutch when you turn motor off fan shouldn't keep spinning.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Received and installed the new 11 blade fan tonight! Also re-checked the water pump bolts and hosed out the radiator/condensor fins (little bit of mud in there!)

You must be registered for see images

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Received and installed the new 11 blade fan tonight! Also re-checked the water pump bolts and hosed out the radiator/condensor fins (little bit of mud in there!)

You must be registered for see images

Nice, I have the 11 blade fan also. Significantly quieter :waytogo:

Doublestack00

Reaction score
What years will the 11 blade fan work on? I would not mind putting that on my 1990, especially if it'll cool better and be quieter.