War/wepon looking vehicle accessories? Help?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find add ons for my truck that look like wepons, ammo, ect or have any cool creative ideas? Ive already found a grenade shifting knob I am going to use for the 4wd lever. I want the truck to have little hints that look like its ready for something like a zombie apocolypse lol but not look cheap, overdone, and or tacky. Aside from attaching turret guns in the bed I have no idea what options are out there or how to even go about finding them. The whole theme of the truck is to look like a "tank" prepared for the zombie invasion with mirals and a custom diff cover feturing zombies. Sounds lame or corny to some but would deffinately be a crowd pleaser at shows and not just any rednecks mud truck. Its a 1990 rcsb stepside lifted 9 inches, 4 inch cowl, and is black on grey interior. Ideas? Pictures? Help on locating such things or how to go about finding them? All help would be apreciated!

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
if u can find unprimered 50 cal ammo or 30 cal in belts and bolt them across ur hood would look badass.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
it might help of you posted a pic of your truck.

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I know it's not a weapon... but i think it would go well with a weaponized truck.. lmao:hmm:

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've seen the bed draws that can hold ammo/weapons and the rock sliders/steps that have hidden gun draws in them. They're pretty awesome. I'll try and find some pics.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Most of it would prolly need to be custom fab stuff. The general idea is BEEF. Big narly bumpers, wheels, super agro tires, maybe a snorkel. All Blacked out of course.

I've used the .50 cal ammo boxes as side mount tool storage in the past. Those are a must fer a Zombie Killer. Local army surplus always has em cheap.