Wanted c1500 parts in ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
looking for the following parts for a 96 c1500
transmission 4l60e, must be from a 2wd i believe
drivers seat, tan, leather, power. dosent have to be perfect, but decent
drivers interior door handle/assembly
black gmc grille (for my truck)
and a set of tires and/or rims if someone has them

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes you can use a 1996 or 1997 2wd transmission 4L60E those are the 2 years that directly fit. the wiring in other years is different.

can be out of any 2wd including tahoe and suburban. I had several in the past..nothing right now and shipping would be high from here..

Hope you find something local.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Yes you can use a 1996 or 1997 2wd transmission 4L60E those are the 2 years that directly fit. the wiring in other years is different.

can be out of any 2wd including tahoe and suburban. I had several in the past..nothing right now and shipping would be high from here..

Hope you find something local.

We did get a junkyard one in this weekend, he got it for 200$ and it works. so thats alright. bit of a pain swapping, but went good all in all

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Dawm man, to bad you live so far. Im Fron sudbury ontario, but i have a buddy out in huntsville area. Hes got like 10-150 OBS trucks! Ive gotten many parts from him, from wiring, to a truck box to even my clutch pedal assembly! Hes an awesome guy. Hes got tones of parts if yolud be interested in having his contact info. Im sure i can shoot him a text and see if he'd be alright with it. I also do trips to toronto pretty much almost once a month now. So we could always make something work too?

Let me know

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Dang, I wish i was closer. I may be heading up huntsville way later in the summer this year though. I'd be interested in his contact info if its not an issue. Thanks!