Waaaaaad uuuuup......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InsteG8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It only took 2 F150, 5 Mustangs, 1 C10, 1 Z28 and a G8 but I finally got my 2dr 2wd Tahoe. Not much to look at, bone stock showing its age "96" but it's what I had been wanting for a long time, still have my G8 and a Stang though.

Started creeping the tech threads and there looks to be tons of info, I'm going to need it, have a couple current issues. I'm glad I found this site.

As for me, born and raised in Texas, Houston to be exact. So if you see a stock green 2dr Tahoe rolling around North Houston (Spring/IAH) area honk, wave, shoot the finger!!!!!

C-ya Roy

For my fans!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

YeA HoE

Reaction score
Throw up some pics of that bad boy man and I know where coming from about finally getting a 2dr hoe. I been wanting one for years and I just got it last week. Good luck with yours

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
:flipthebird: whats up roy, my brother lives in H-town, i get down there from time to time... enjoy the tahoe, i'm a blazer man myself, but only in it's original form.... 4X4..... WOOHOO, i'm up in dallas area... and i'm the resident *******...

oh yeah :pics-****: post some pics of the hoe

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
It only took 2 F150, 5 Mustangs, 1 C10, 1 Z28 and a G8 but I finally got my 2dr 2wd Tahoe. Not much to look at, bone stock showing its age "96" but it's what I had been wanting for a long time, still have my G8 and a Stang though.

Started creeping the tech threads and there looks to be tons of info, I'm going to need it, have a couple current issues. I'm glad I found this site.

As for me, born and raised in Texas, Houston to be exact. So if you see a stock green 2dr Tahoe rolling around North Houston (Spring/IAH) area honk, wave, shoot the finger!!!!!

C-ya Roy

For my fans!!!!!

those 5 lug right?