Upper plenum bolt part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skip Fix

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one have a part # or source for the upper plenum to intake bolts that have a stud on the top?

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are referring to the fasteners that are used to fasten the upper intake manifold to the lower intake manifold on a 5.7L Vortec, then I do not believe they are sold invididualy. They are sold in a set, GM P/N 17113523. I purchased some recently.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• GM PN 17113523.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As he said a complete kit, GM # 17113523. On GM Parts Giant. Look up intake manifold. In the parts breakdown a listing for bolt kit, upper intake. Shop around for a good price for new. Good luck.

Skip Fix

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Kit is even better. I kept looking up the intake on a few GM sites but never found a full intake break down that had those. Need alternator bracket bolts and PS/AC bracket bolts. Want all this on the new 383 to drop in when I pull out the old tired 350 350K miles and still going! Burns a little oil.

What is best intake gasket for stock manifold? I have a FelPro 1255 all composition thick one-not sure if water would seep through eventually. And a FelPro steel Rubber one.

Skip Fix

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even on GM Parts Giant they do not have a diagram of alternator bracket diagram and which bolts go in what location. Have bolts listed.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an exploded diagram showing the upper and where what attaches, or got any Vortex's nearby? Snap a couple pics showing stud locations?

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even on GM Parts Giant they do not have a diagram of alternator bracket diagram and which bolts go in what location. Have bolts listed.
To find my parts, I use two websites in conjunction: GMPartsGiant and WholesaleGMPartsOnline. The latter has diagrams and you will need to know your RPO codes; with the former, you can narrow parts down to your VIN.

Last edited: