upper a-arm bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nascarguy320

Reaction score
I haqve a 97 4x4 tahoe 2dr and I need to replace the upper arm bushings is there a part # for these. I went to auto zone and they dont have them and them I went to Kragen and they say they havethe right ones but I had my arms off old bushings out and there bushings fall in my arms. any help would be great, thanks..

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Have you considered going to urethane bushings. Last way longer, more positive feel, but a little stiffer ride. They'll squeak if you don't grease 'em up enough during assembly. (Think that's enough? Add more. Too much is just about right!)
I bought a complete kit for $140.00. +shipping.
The kit included;
-the upper & lower front A-frame bushings
-front sway bar end links & bushings
-body mounts
-leaf spring bushings
-tranny mount
-ball joint grease boots
I ordered separately the rear sway bar bushings. Additional to the $140.00. I don't have a hoist, so this stuff was a pain to install. Well worth the effort, though.

Last edited:

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The urethane bushings reuse the stock inner sleeves. Just be sure yours are not rusted away any, that will wear your new bushing in no time. After 2 sets I went with OE style ones from CarQuest that came with all new inner and outter sleves.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo