Upgrade Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZachT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were the black leather interiors in our truck series? I currently have tan leather buckets in my 98 2500 Silverado. I want to swap in black leather seats and replace, or paint, the tan vinyl with black. If this is not possible with OE gmt400 parts, has anyone put new edition seats like GMT800 seats in their truck? Any input would be grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
No these trucks never came with black interiors stock, there are several people who modified seats from GMT800 and GMT900 trucks to fit

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
800 leathers fit nicely. 900s do too but less comfy imho. i wouldnt bother trying to dye your interior unless your gonna pull it all apart and do it correctly and then put every last screw in its proper place otherwise shell sqeuak and creak like hell.

ZachT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
800 leathers fit nicely. 900s do too but less comfy imho. i wouldnt bother trying to dye your interior unless your gonna pull it all apart and do it correctly and then put every last screw in its proper place otherwise shell sqeuak and creak like hell.
Have you put in 800 seat?

97SierraGT

Reaction score
Tyler, what did you have to modify to make the front buckets to fit? I bought the same seats in mint condition and am trying to install them in my 97 Sierra regular cab. I can't find any info on installing the nbs seats into obs. People just say they can be made to fit with no explanation on how to

You must be registered for see images attach