Universal Joints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can somebody tell me which joint i need cause i swapped a 14 b sf in where my 10 bolt was and im convinced ive never had the right one because i CANNOT find straps that fit the caps. ive tried five different straps and all are too shallow or too short.

just need the straps for a 14bsf, and the ******* joint for a 10 bolt driveshaft to 14 bolt semi float.

thanks

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
MOOG 355! For: LIGHT DUTY Manual Transmission, 10 Bolt rear, aluminum driveshaft, extended cab, short bed trucks!
Also PUJ 355C for Precision U-Joints (thanks to 5spdZ71, you were correct on this being the right joint, thanks!)

RatherBeLucky

Reaction score
Need to open this topic again. I have a 99 OBS ECSB Z71 5.7 4wd. My rear Ujoint at the differential went bad on me. I went to the auto parts store and was given a Moog 355. Seemed to be the correct part until I installed the second rexterior retaining clip. Had to tap it in to its groove to get it to seat fully. When I did, it put a lot of pressure on the cap and put a bind on the joint to the point it takes moderate effort to move the joint back and forth. Any suggestions? And how do I know if I have an aluminum yoke? It appears that would be a different part number but im guessing its just coated caps.