Tune Up ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaysen

Reaction score
I am looking into replacing cap, rotor, plugs, and wires. What would be the best brands for these parts. I can get borgwarner at any part store where I live.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if they are bad enough anything works, it's personal prefference and how fat your wallet is. Some swear by msd, some accel. I use accel and like em, others hate em. I do not like bosch at all, esp. the spark plugs.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
try and get a cap and rotor with brass contacts. I personaly use msd cap rotor and wires when I can as for plugs go with ACdelco

stevehayes01

Reaction score
I just replaced mine with Delco plugs and Borg Warner cap,rotor and wires and they seem decent so far.

Sepiroth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA! Im cheap and the Z is a work truck. I used VATOZONE parts and it does the job.

towman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
borg warner is good stuff, they will have the cap with and without the brass terminals, the brass one is worth getting as it will last longer, as far as plugs go use ac delco only

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 on the ACDelco plugs, there by far the best plug there is for any GM product, stay away from champion!! As far as cap, rotor, and wires, like mentioned above you're going to want to get brass terminals, much better in my opinion.