Truckin' chick from MI!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I can also be spotted around the sand dunes. I'm there pretty often in the summer.

jeepin406

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from another Grand Rapids member! Haven't seen your 400 around town or at silver lake. Love the brush guard.
You must be registered for see images attach
mine needs alot of work still.

I'm surprised I haven't seen yours either. I like spotting out other OBS trucks like ours when I'm out driving, lol. I stay over by Riverside Park.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'm all over the place. Standale from time to time. Dorr. Cadillac. Lake city. Grandville. You are bound to see me running around somewhere. I'm hard to miss. I only run cats so I make a ton of glorious noise.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I'm all over the place. Standale from time to time. Dorr. Cadillac. Lake city. Grandville. You are bound to see me running around somewhere. I'm hard to miss. I only run cats so I make a ton of glorious noise.

Have u seen my truck before? Im from Grand rapids, spend alot of time around grandville

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Pm me some pics or post in my intro. I don't want to jack the thread here hahaha