Truck cap, bed topper, camper shell; whatever you call it let's have a lookysee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Mine, ended up selling it too my buddy cause he needed a back window for his. I used it back when i was with my Ex and we had a dog, but we are split now and i let her keep the dog, so i really didnt need it anymore, plus the paint was peeling, my dad bought this canopy in about 2002 and used it on his old 1995.

You must be registered for see images

Only pictures i have.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Mine came with the truck when I bought it, not sure what brand it is. I only put it on for the winter, in summer I haul the 5th wheel.

Attachments

• 998935_10152111090418084_821512470_n.jpg
    998935_10152111090418084_821512470_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 56

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The reason I, as that "younger generation", dont like camper covers, is because it partially defeats the purpose of having a bed. If I wanted an enclosed cargo area for hauling, I'll get a SUV with folding/removable seats (hence my Suburban). Now at times, I need a pickup because it has (fairly) unlimited vertical space for hauling, unlike a SUV.

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want one for two reasons: covered storage for camping trips (I tow a tent trailer) and so I don't have to shovel the snow out. Plus, with a locking back window I won't have to worry about my spare tire growing legs...

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want one for two reasons: covered storage for camping trips (I tow a tent trailer) and so I don't have to shovel the snow out. Plus, with a locking back window I won't have to worry about my spare tire growing legs...
Why not get a Tonneau cover then? Much better look imo.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres the one i have on my Sierra, It is a Raider Renegade that i picked up via Kijiji for $50. It does have some damage to the inner flange that sits on the bedside so eventually i will need to deal with that before bolting it down permanently to the truck bed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

not sure if your actually gonna bolt it down or use the clamps......the PO who installed the shell on mine used two clamps at the front of the bed then bolted the rest :( when i removed it the bolt holes on the bed rails caused the spots where the holes are to stretch up (i guess the shell pulled the bed rail up at each drilled hole if that makes sense) I could get pics tomorrow.......

mine will be reinstalled after i get some colormatched monstaliner to bedline the bed over rails a bit

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am always on the lookout for one. It would help when I fly my planes. I wouldn't need to worry about them coming out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would love one but the toolbox is in the way :nono:

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not get a Tonneau cover then? Much better look imo.

Well, you can't beat free. ;) Plus I can fit more in the back with a cap than a tonneau cover, and since we go camping in the US sometimes the border patrol can see everything.