Truck bed Anchors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
just got a 97 silverado 4x4 today actually has 118k. It already has keys and exhaust, 32" trail grappers on 17" eagle rims, tint, cd player. So my first order of business is looking for some bed anchors that drop in the preexisting wholes that are on top of the bed rails. I saw alot on ebay but everytime i checked the vehicle compatability it said it would not fit, anyone have a solution? the reason I am looking for anchors is for my 90 lb germen shepherd that will ride someones so i was going to get some anchors so that i could securely tie him to them. I will post some pics of the truck as soon as i clean it up.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Tying a dog in the back of a truck is not good for the dog. First, if it tried to jump out, it could strangle itself....Second, the wind in its face like that dries out its nose, which is very bad for them. Keep it in the cab.....Just sayin'

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sis is a part-time vet-tech. 30 years. She doesn't do it for the cash. Just an animal lover.
She's had to treat more than a few dogs from falling outa truck boxes. I've seen her get outa her car @ an intersection to go crank on the truck owner in front with the dog in the box!
Militant *****? Oh yea! But she says that if she can save one dog's life...

VorTEX

Reaction score
put your dog in the cab. dont risk letting him or her jump out or even worse, flying up through your back window if you were to have a wreck