Transfer case seal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My front transfer case is leaking from the rear seal. I'm trying to locate the part but there are 2 diffrent ones. One says 2 speed part time and the other says front without active 2 speed. How do I know what I need?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

NAST96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First off: what exactly are you talking about? Your front transfer case is leaking from the rear seal? Are you running a doubler setup? For some reason I seriously doubt it.

So let's start by figuring out what component you are talking about. The transfer case sits behind the transmission. Is it the seal where the rear drive shaft slips in the t-case? Is it the seal where the front driveshaft connects? Or are you referring the "front transfer case" to the front differential? If so your either talking about your pinion seal or your axle seal. If you still are at a complete loss of what it's called that's leaking, post a picture.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry its from here
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Charlton

Reaction score
ACDelco 15661460 GM Original Equipment Transfer Case Rear Output Shaft Seal

Installed one on mine today.

nortex

I'm Awesome