Towing mirrors, again.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C30454

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I've read some of the 100 pages or more on mirrors, but can you save me some time?

There seems to be two styles as near as I can tell. But I've read about issues of vibration, cracking, and inop power mirrors with various replacements.

So I'm looking for the solid black towing mirrors without any lights or turn signals in them, power adjustable mirrors, telescoping, non heated, to replace the originals on my '99 C3500.

Does anybody make a durable well built replacement mirror? I've shopped a little, but many of them are so cheap I have to assume they are junk. I'd like to buy one set of mirrors if possible.

Any of them have no problems? Any site vendors here sell the good ones?

Thanks,

Tom

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I'll sell you these ones. Solid black with no lights, power, telescoping, non heated. You won't find another pair like them.
You must be registered for see images attach

C30454

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Justin. That's a fine looking truck.

Mine is a crew cab, and I want to stick to the more rectangular mirrors because I think they will be a better match for the boxy crew cab lines. Thanks though.

What is the general opinion of the Trail Ridge mirrors offered by 1A?

They seem to be more money than some others, and if that means higher quality, that's what I'm looking for.

Tom

Last edited:

C30454

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought a set of Trail Ridge mirrors from 1A Auto. Seem well made, and showed up in a day and a half. Great service!

Tom

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I purchased a set for box style tow mirrors from eBay. $160 I believe. I was a little worried that they would be cheap made but I was anything but disappointed. They were very sturdy and hardly any vibration traveling at interstate speeds
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
88-94 you have to remove door panel, 95-98 only remove the triangle trim at the top of the panel to access mirror fasteners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk