Tow mirrors or no tow mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I used to think they were lame and pointless. My truck tows rarely, like less than seldom. I don't remember what convinced me to buy them, but I'm glad I did. They stay retracted and i can see everything now.

sketchy90z71

Reaction score
in my opinion, no tow mirrors. i always thought they look a bit too bulky, i'd go with the sportier mirrors anyday but as of now i have neither just stock 88-93 mirrors

camaroman101

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look terrible, take them off and I'll gladly dispose of them for you. I'll even pay you to ship them to my house.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of tows on anything. They look strange IMO. The factory dumbo mirrors are plenty big for me.

Then again the biggest thing I ever tow is a waverunner so...

28' race trailer requires something more than the factory mirrors especially with a dually. Could not see the trailer at all with the factory mirrors.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tow mirrors on my 92 ECLB help even when not towing and make me hate the stock mirrors on my dually.

They look funny on my 92 ECLB, but IDGAF.