Tires ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Lexani's, What are your thoughts? Im reading that the side wall are pretty soft, I could switch them for some Nittos, but im looking at around 900$ difference. Not sure if its even worth switching ... their for the dually, and I do plan on towing the car hauler with it one day, and also my dads 30ft camper trailer..

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had nittos for the last 4 years. Awesome performance, light weight, strong ass side walls..... Horrible milage on the tread. Running hancooks now, had them about a month, feels a little wobly in the turns. Just saw some Falken st05 on a website, wish I would have seen them earlie .

cobalt

Reaction score
ive herd a few people say lexani's tires are way to soft for heavy trucks it chews them up. personaly i stick with nittos on all my stuff unless i get a deal on the firestone destination s/t tires.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
ive herd a few people say lexani's tires are way to soft for heavy trucks it chews them up. personaly i stick with nittos on all my stuff unless i get a deal on the firestone destination s/t tires.

I like the firestone transforce series tires for heavy towing. They are commercial quality 10 plys. They are getting hard to come by down here tho.

cobalt

Reaction score
there is a couple shops i used to work at that keep the transforce in stock. i wish they came in low profile tires i wouldnt have gotten rid of my 3/4 ton