Tires and wheels. Opinions welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yes, I'm actually welcoming your opinions!

I'm trying to pick a direction to go and right now I haven't got a real preference...

My current rims are pretty well pitted and looking awful. However, the tires MT ATZs are still OK:
You must be registered for see images attach

I found a deal on this set of 35" Firestone ATs with Rims and had to buy them:

I've only got one of the center caps but I can find them online. I was considering painting the caps black but now I think I like the chrome look better:

Theses are what came with these wheels:

But I kinda like these as replacements:

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I don't know how much of a fan you are of stock wheels but a set of py0s with a gnarly mud tire would look sweet on this

sent from my glade air freshner

Reaction score
I don't know how much of a fan you are of stock wheels but a set of py0s with a gnarly mud tire would look sweet on this

I actually looked at some PYOs and some of the older rally style steelies with rings. None had big enough tires or were in nice enough shape/cheap enough to buy and ditch the tires.

I wish they hadn't changed the bolt pattern because these 2015 rims are nice too:

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
A 1.5" adapter can fix that and still look sweet. You need those this discussion is over you have a nice day now

sent from my glade air freshner

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
you might try opening up your search a little. craigslist in KC had a set of 8 lug slotted mags with 33's or 35's(can't remember). i don't see them there now, however. if you want slotted mags, don't settle for anything else, it's just wasted money.