Thz71's C3500HD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Bye bye w/t front end. I have all the parts here to convert over to 94+ silverado front end for free. I wish I wouldn't have sold my tows.
You must be registered for see images attach

Using the chrome grille that I plasti dipped red for my 95 now painting it white. I'll eventually buy a color matched grille just trying to save money since I just bought a house. So I repainted the inserts and emblem. I need new corners and turns asap I'll look tonight
painted the big filler panel 2. I thought I could delete it with body lift brackets but that won't work
composites in place of the old sealed beams and wired up (didn't do 4 hi yet)
toothpaste treatment
results
That looks stellar man...HUGE difference.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
My ultimate dream truck would be a c3500hd crew cab with either an 8.1 or a duramax with a regular bed on it. A junkyard 30 miles away has one rotting away without an engine or a bed, someday I should buy it and invest way too much of my time and money into it. It's a 96 too, used to have a 6.5, and the big thing to be about that - smog exempt in California!

You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That looks stellar man...HUGE difference.
Thanks man!
My ultimate dream truck would be a c3500hd crew cab with either an 8.1 or a duramax with a regular bed on it. A junkyard 30 miles away has one rotting away without an engine or a bed, someday I should buy it and invest way too much of my time and money into it. It's a 96 too, used to have a 6.5, and the big thing to be about that - smog exempt in California!

That looks like a good start! If mine was a crew cab I'd prob never sell it.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

That would be perfect, especially being pre-diesel smog.
Where'd you say that was and how much are they asking?
:evillol:

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
That would be perfect, especially being pre-diesel smog.
Where'd you say that was and how much are they asking?
:evillol:

No kidding! Luckily in my county (Lassen) we only have smogs when we buy/sell a vehicle, if it was every two years like down there my Dodge would fail lol (check engine light for some emissions bs).

In Chester, CA. Go to Highway 36 off of I-5 from Red Bluff and go 70ish miles, right before Chester the junkyard is on your left across from the Airport. That should be descriptive enough lol.

He doesn't sell whole vehicles unfortunately, maybe once his sons take over I'll have a better chance :D

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score