Thought this was a neat truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
It is a great looking truck and all but not that much. Also a 4x4 truck like that has to have a solid axle. In my mind there are no two ways around that.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i never said it was worth it, and i agree on the straight axle, i believe that it was to be a cruising truck, not an off roader, thus an ifs would ride better

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i never said it was worth it, and i agree on the straight axle, i believe that it was to be a cruising truck, not an off roader, thus an ifs would ride better

If i had a truck like that, i would not care if it had a smooth ride or not. Those trucks ride a certain way and i would never change that. It would be the same if someone tried to give you a chocolate chip cookie that taste like oatmeal raisin, You would slap them in the face for messing up a perfectly fine thing.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
If I had $28K I would buy it right now. I love those trucks. Late 90's the truck started to turn into a "car" if you ask me