The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the shell will be a complete door, minus the internals and such, a skin is just the outer panel. Just like
Most aftermarket panels, you will need to massage these parts into place and tweak things to line up. But they are good parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh i thought you meant the shell as the panel that goes on the door that has the pocket and handle on it and the skin as in the velour that you put on it with the lmc interior panels.

1994GMCSierra

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to Install 1994 GMC buckets and console in my 1994 GMC with 40/60 bench. Will this bolt right up?

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know the bulb size for the headlight switch on the 96-99 trucks? neo t5?? And ive seen that retrofit on the window switches but that guy only had 2 switches. I have 4 plus lock switch on my crew cab. Is there a other write up on how to retrofit leds on all 4 window and lock and mirror switches?? Maybe i didnt look hard enough or didnt see it so please dont flame me cause i did look. And im slow in the head when it comes to soldering and using resisters. More of a pic kind of guy. Thanks

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks right, but you can get it a lot cheaper at Crutchfield. IIRC, it's around $11.