The **GREAT** Valance Debate

The Great Valance Debate

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Hasn't had one since before I got it... not wanting to spend money for one (unless I get a hell of a deal)
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from Rustbucket

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Lol ill give ya a whole bumper with one for 40 bucks if u take that damn grille guard off

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on the truck, I don't think mine would look very good with one on it. It's the one in my sig.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My truck didn't come with one...... unless the original owner removed it, in the 6000 miles he owned it. I bought one and noticed a slight increase in mileage on the highway. I have since removed it, but I don't recall why. I know the j-nuts and bolts rusted up, and I broke it during removal. It was kinda wierd..... I really liked the way my truck looked when I put it on, and I really liked the way my truck looked when I took it off.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
My truck didn't come with one...... unless the original owner removed it, in the 6000 miles he owned it. I bought one and noticed a slight increase in mileage on the highway. I have since removed it, but I don't recall why. I know the j-nuts and bolts rusted up, and I broke it during removal. It was kinda wierd..... I really liked the way my truck looked when I put it on, and I really liked the way my truck looked when I took it off.

I heard 1/2ton's only got valances, not sure if true.

ONLYSUPER21

Reaction score
Definitely keep it on. Unless like already said on a heavily mod truck you dont need it.