The first one, a 1990 long bed 1500 Slverado.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTWard

Reaction score
This is the first truck I completely restored, Jasper engine, overhauled 700/R4 and a limited slip differential. And it's my DD. The MAACO paint job is starting to go the way to the gutter, but we can cross that line in time. One of the best things I ever did was swap out the old GMT 400 Brake master cylinder with a GMT 800 rebuilt MC. You can't believe the difference in the brakes. No more mushy brake pedal, now when I'm towing or rolling along a little too fast, just a touch the brake pedal and it is solid as a rock. No mistaking it it's just like a brand new truck. Only second thoughts, was putting a rebuilt 305 in instead of a 350. Ya live and learn !
You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Love the truck! And I did the GMT800 MC swap with the 3500 calipers and holy crap I can stop now. Great mod everyone should do!

JTWard

Reaction score
No, wheels came right off the shelf. BFG Long Trails were about $135.00, 3" beauty rims right from Ebay.

JTWard

Reaction score
This is the kind of truck, you get $500.00 a few gas credit cards and a Visa card and point the hood toward California and it will do it and not miss a beat in the whole trip.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No, wheels came right off the shelf. BFG Long Trails were about $135.00, 3" beauty rims right from Ebay.

Nice! 15" rallyes w/a 5x5 bolt pattern! I've only ever seen one other set. Probably aftermarket. Re-drilled if they have GM part no.'s. Only came from the factory in a 5x4.75" bolt pattern.