The big ol' DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderstruck20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
west coast mirrors are so much better than this Chinese crap I have on mine...one day....

those the newer HD towing mirrors? had a set of those on my first truck and I loved em, just thought theyd be a little small for this one haha. Love the look of that CCLB too, the one thing I wish was different style-wise on mine is that it was a CC. maybe im not looking in the right places but ive noticed that theyre very hard to find too

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
attachment.php

So, did you drop a brick on the throttle, get out and wait for it to dig it's way home?

:rofl:

Thunderstruck20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
attachment.php

So, did you drop a brick on the throttle, get out and wait for it to dig it's way home?

:rofl:

haha no that was my buddy taking the pic. coulda spun em all day though, was high centered and the boom truck that AAA sent didnt have a long enough cable to reach lol

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those the newer HD towing mirrors? had a set of those on my first truck and I loved em, just thought theyd be a little small for this one haha. Love the look of that CCLB too, the one thing I wish was different style-wise on mine is that it was a CC. maybe im not looking in the right places but ive noticed that theyre very hard to find too

Yes, those are the mirrors. They look fine, but are almost useless for actual towing (the reason I installed them). They vibrate way too much going down the road. I might look at installing some OE mirrors from a newer HD, or just going to the old Dodge tow mirrors. I would like to have some good west coast mirrors powdercoated black (to match the truck) but am not sure yet.

Also, I love the crew cab for hauling my family of four (two car seats) on our camping expeditions. I will only have a long bed too cause they are so damn useful. I DD the truck and have no problems except in some parking lots, but that's not a big deal. My wife refuses to drive it, but that just makes it easier for me to swap in a stick soon too. :)

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Yes, those are the mirrors. They look fine, but are almost useless for actual towing (the reason I installed them). They vibrate way too much going down the road. I might look at installing some OE mirrors from a newer HD, or just going to the old Dodge tow mirrors. I would like to have some good west coast mirrors powdercoated black (to match the truck) but am not sure yet.

Also, I love the crew cab for hauling my family of four (two car seats) on our camping expeditions. I will only have a long bed too cause they are so damn useful. I DD the truck and have no problems except in some parking lots, but that's not a big deal. My wife refuses to drive it, but that just makes it easier for me to swap in a stick soon too. :)

This guy is winning, haha!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yah he is im starting to wish my truck was a longbox its way too short with the toolboxes and stuff

Thunderstruck20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

there ya go. nv4500? and i did notice vibrations on my old hd mirrors but then again yours is a 6.5 haha not exactly the smoothest runners, neither was my old gmc but i never used the 350 for towing so it didnt really bother me. black powder coated west coasts would look badass on that thing though. and theyre amazing when it comes to towing, especially with the convex mirrors, which are well worth the 12 bucks they cost haha

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
those mirrors look boss. Could knock out a few bicyclists no problem lol